Market & Technology Readiness
Wondering what kids are capable of? To watch an exciting view of the universe created by a student, click here.
- Kids represent an untapped resource in the field of education. Breakthroughs in media technology, such as the smartphone have finally made it possible to tap this pool of talent.
- Millions of kids have access to video on the Web. Again, QuantCast data on YouTube provides some perspective: 22% of all YouTube visitors are under the age of 17. That’s over 170+ million K-12 kids.
- Millions of kids are perfectly capable of operating a cell phone's video camera and uploading videos to the Internet.
- A video explaining a problem can go from concept to being uploaded and accessible to the entire world in less than 15 minutes!
- Millions of kids need help with school subjects or their homework, and millions of families are unwilling or unable to pay for a tutor, even if one were available.
- Kids have expressed great interest in this program.
- Homeschoolers need video content.
- Teachers will be able to use the videos in their classrooms for free.